Disclosure of Financial Interests
Linley and Simpson Group Ltd earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice.
We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and Application Forms and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
- Between 20% and 30% commission on landlord and tenant insurance "premiums" / warranties.
- Small individual commissions (typically between £5 and £30) for introducing customers to utility suppliers eg Help the Move, British Gas, Virgin Telecom, etc.
- Between 8% and 15% commission may be charged to some contractors/tradesman in return for being on our panel of preferred contractors. This is not passed on to our clients within the invoice, it is a profit share arrangement with the contractor directly and is regulated via a service Level Agreement.
- Up to £30 commission from providers of Energy Performance Certificates.
- Up to £30 commission from providers of Legionella Risk Assessments.
- Up to 25% commission on deposit replacement products to tenants and rent protection products to landlords.
- Up to 25% commission from financial services introductions, and up to £250 for conveyancing introductions.
Referral Fee Disclosure
a) Conveyancing - We routinely refer sellers to a panel of conveyancers and offer a complimentary value-add conveyancing comparison service. This service is provided to help you get legally prepared for sale. Please note, information is provided for your convenience only and we do not recommend or endorse any third-party providers or services. You can decide whether you choose to deal with this panel of conveyancers. Should you decide to use one of the panel conveyancers, we will receive a marketing referral fee of £250 from them for recommending you to them. You will need to enter into separate legal agreements with any third parties you engage, and we encourage you to read the terms and conditions of service and privacy policies of any service provider you instruct to assist you with your house sale (and purchase if applicable). Full details of the referral payment will be confirmed within the Client Care letter of the chosen panel member.
b) Financial Services Linley and Simpson Sales Limited and Dale Eddison Limited are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We routinely refer buyers to Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited. We receive a maximum of £30 per referral.